*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Day 42: Physical Attraction

Another easy-going day today. We're still singing the Christian pop song in class, but, rather funnily, this has proved to be *not* popular with the kids! They don't like singing the song!! I doubt it's for the same reasons why I don't like it, but they groan and whine everytime I put it on. Maybe it's too mellow and boring even for their tastes. The kids are REALLY into the Westlife songs and hell I'll listen to My Love a million times in a row over one listen of the painfully boring and cheesy and poorly-choreographed Power Of Your Love! Either way I have to confess that I kinda smirk everytime the kids resist singing the song. We still have to practice it everyday and I enforce that, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't enjoy this song. When their next dance practice is for the Power Of Your Love, I haven't heard anything...

Still no barnyard furry friends in school today...that makes me very happy! :-)

So I've been feeling a bit sick all week, having come under a bit of a cold since the weekend. I had been fighting it quite well all week long but today it seemed to have caught up with me. By the time the end of the day came I was SO TIRED and was just feeling really achy and headachy. I just wanted to relax at home after work and go to bed early, but couldn't because I was heading into the city to meet up with Brad and the gang. We're going on a tour of the DMZ tomorrow (the buffer zone in between North and South Korea!!!) and because the tour starts so damn early we're getting a hotel room tonight. I packed up my overnight bag and then watched a bit of TV before leaving. Yesterday in the mail arrived another package from Barb - FOUR (4!) videotapes full of my fave shows, plus some Easter candy, including the much-coveted Cadbury Mini-Eggs!!!! BARB YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!! Ahhh....there's nothing like laying on your bed, watching Survivor, and eating your most favourite chocolate in the whole wide world!

I took the train into central Seoul and met up with everyone - Brad, Andrea, Amy, Steve, and 2 new girls - Kelsey and Emily. The girls had booked 2 hotel rooms near our pick-up spot for the tour and I was excited about staying overnight in a hotel. I LOVE STAYING IN HOTELS!!! I've always been like that, not sure why. I get so excited to stay in a hotel, doesn't matter where or how nice or shitty the room is. And when you're with a big group of friends it's even more fun. The 7 of us went out for a drink at a bar across the street from the hotel, and then it was time to hit the hay. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!! To think I'm going to get to see a corner of the globe that hardly anyone ever gets to see - one of the most hostile borders in the world - a place where the Cold War still burns fiercely. It's gonna be amazing!

Oh, before I forget, there's a website that you *HAVE* to check out! It's called match.com and it's one of those many silly online dating websites, but I discovered it thanks to a friend of mine who had mentioned about taking The Physical Attraction Test which can be found on this website. I took the test and it was so much fun! It's a very in-depth test where you are shown various pictures of people and you have to choose who you find the most attractive. Later you're given comparitive photos and diagrams of various head, face, profile, and body-type shots and you have to do the same thing. What this test does is scientifically figure out *exactly* what kind of appearances you are physically attracted to. It's extremely thorough and when you're finished it gives you a very detailed report of all the specifics that, for whatever reasons, seem to turn your crank. It's really fun and fascinating because my report described me to a 'T'!!! It was like this test found a way to get INSIDE MY BRAIN and discovered exactly what I go for. One of the many things that it told me was that I fall into the "Extremely Picky" category - a group of people that are so small (or so damn picky!) when it comes to picking mates that they make up only 1% of the total population!!! WOW! This explains why I've been single since before time began!!! Anyways you should take the test for sure, it's really cool! Just make sure that before beginning the test you have a good half hour to an hour to kill cause it takes that long to go through the test and then read all your results (I told you it was thorough!!!) To take The Physical Attraction Test, visit:

www.match.com

and you'll find it there on the main page. Let me know how you liked the test!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home